DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
All shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Local shipping is based on your total order amount and your shipping area, and International shipping charges is based on your total order weight (KG).
Below are the rates for your reference, in MYR:
(A) DELIVERY POLICY
- Orders processed for delivery and shipped on business days only. (Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm, excluding national holidays in Malaysia.)
- All deliveries must be signed upon receipt.
- We will use Poslaju as our standard delivery courier for local delivery. Delivery usually takes 3-8 business days for West Malaysia and 4-12 business days for East Malaysia.
We will use Pos Malaysia for international delivery and it will take up to 28 business days* for Singapore & Brunei, and up to 31 business days* for Thailand & Indonesia.
(*All delivery days are excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays in Malaysia)
- Street names and POSTCODE must be correct and accurate.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- For orders done before 4pm, processing day will be counted on that day. For orders done after 4pm, processing day will start on the next business day. If orders done after 4pm on Friday, the processing day will start on next week Monday. Processing up to 5 business days.
- If you fail to sign the parcel, please contact the courier service within the specified time frame for the next delivery or pickup.
- We shipped all orders according to the order number.
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
- Shipping fee is subject to change in anytime without prior notice.
(B) SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVE PERIODSDuring peak sale / special events / promotion period, order processing and shipping may be extended longer than usual lead time due to heavy surges in online orders.
It is advised to place your order 2 weeks in advance in addition to the regular lead time required for festive periods such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, etc.
(C) DURING MCO PERIOD
- Order processing* up to 7-10 business days. For West Malaysia expect parcel deliveries take up to 5 working days & East Malaysia take up to 8 working days.
- Pos Malaysia has declared a Force Majeure for all international shipping starting 26 March 2020 until further notice. Delays are to be expected in the processing of both incoming and outgoing international shipments.
- For orders done after 2pm, processing day will start on the next business day. Friday orders done after 2pm, processing day will start on next week (Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Malaysia).
- Tracking number may take up to 2- 3 days to activate once the shipping confirmation email has been sent.
(D) LOCAL SHIPPING
*Orders processed for delivery and shipped on business days only. (Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm, excluding national holidays in Malaysia.)
**Free shipping on orders over RM100.
(D.1) DELIVERY LEAD TIME
Your order will be shipped out from our warehouse within 2 - 5 business days if they are placed before 4pm.
- Peninsula Malaysia: 3 – 8 working days for your order to arrive.
- Sabah / Sarawak: 4 – 12 working days for your order to arrive.
- Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2 – 3 working days.
(E) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
(E.1) DELIVERY LEAD TIME
Your order will be shipped out from our warehouse within 3 - 7 business days.
- Singapore & Brunei: 13 - 28 working days for your order to arrive.
- Indonesia & Thailand: 11 - 31 working days for your order to arrive.
(F) TRACK YOUR ORDER
Please locate your tracking number from the Shipping Confirmation email.
- Visit Pos Malaysia website and enter your tracking number in the tracking widget to see the status of your order delivery.
If there is a delay, it will be indicated on the carrier’s website. In the circumstances that you have not seen a status update of your delivery after 3 days since receiving shipping confirmation email, please contact PosLine:1 300 300 300 for further assistance.
We understand that getting your purchased orders quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process and deliver your orders as soon as we can. To ensure prompt delivery, kindly ensure that you provide us with an accurate delivery address, contact details including telephone / mobile number and email address. Failure to do so may risk our courier service being unable to deliver in a timely and prompt manner.
High Cultured© reserves the right to amend the Delivery Policy in anytime without prior notice.